Face Surgery in Sydney
Dr Robert Drielsma is a Sydney Plastic Surgeon, with over 20 years’ experience in facial surgery.
Face surgery procedures may help to reduce the unwanted signs of aging, smooth out wrinkles and puffiness, refine your jawline, reduce sagging jowls and double chins, and lift your brow and eyelids.
If you have suffered for years from genetic issues such as “bat-ears”, a deviated septum or cleft palate, then face surgery may help correct this. Face surgery may also help to resolve concerns related to facial injuries.
Face Surgery may be suitable for almost any age, depending on a number of factors, including a patient’s general health, severity of condition and expectation from surgery.
To find out more about Dr Drielsma’s face surgery procedures, please click one of the links below.
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty)
- Eye lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift (Browplasty)
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Fat Transfer/Fat Injection
- Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty)
- Lip Enhancements
- Cheek Implants
- Bat Ear Correction (Otoplasty)
- Cheek Dimple Creation
- Cleft Lip and Palate
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)