Dr Robert Drielsma – Facelift Surgery Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Facelift Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Explore our beautiful, real, Facelift Before and After Photos from Sydney Facelift specialist Dr Drielsma. With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Drielsma’s natural-look plastic surgery techniques speak for themselves. Further, scar-minimising techniques and a natural-look approach means you will look youthful and refreshed without the dreaded “overdone” look!
Non surgical treatments are very effective in the 30 to 45 year age group but do become less effective as we age. What we refer to “gravitational effects” of skin looseness and sagging become noticeable as we age and the role of surgery to rejuvenate the face become more relevant.
Facelift Surgery lifts and tightens aging, stretched skin and tissue to reduce the wrinkles, jowls and sagging brought on by age and our environment. As a result your friends and family will be amazed at how beautifully young and refreshed you look! Also combine a Facelift with Neck and Eye Lift procedures to complete your rejuvenated features.
More examples of Facelift Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us