Dr Robert Drielsma – Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Surgery Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Post-operative images are taken 3 months after surgery.
Explore Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Before and After Photos Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Drielsma.
Non surgical treatments are also an available option in the 30 to 45 year age group. Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Surgery aims to lift and tighten stretched skin and tissue to reduce the wrinkles, jowls and sagging brought on by age and our environment.
More examples of Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation.
Dr Robert Drielsma, Specialist Plastic Surgeon, has experience in facial aesthetic surgery. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
**Individual results may vary. All surgery carries risks.
You should get a second opinion from an equally qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon before proceeding with surgery.
Dr Drielsma is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is required for all consultations – you can’t have a consultation without a GP or specialist Referral
- We require pre-payment for your consultation. Read our terms and conditions.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)