Dr Robert Drielsma – Inner Thigh Lift Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Inner Thigh Lift Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Inner thigh lift is a body contouring procedure designed to deal with loose and sagging skin of the inner thighs. Loose and sagging inner thigh skin classically follows significant weight loss but can be due to general effects of ageing. Modern inner thigh lifting practiced by Dr Drielsma involves a combination of radical liposuction with skin only excision and tightening.
This approach, developed over 20 years of surgical practice, preserves the underlying arteries, veins, nerves and lymphatic tissues. As a result, this dramaticaaly reduces wound healing problems that have classically been associated with this surgery. Inner thigh lifting is now a relatively smooth procedure with predictable healing and low complications.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Inner Thigh Lift Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. As a result, Dr Drielsma is highly experienced in working with any number of body types to create natural look results. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us