Dr Robert Drielsma – Breast Lift Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Dr Drielsma’s signature Lollipop Breast Lift Before and After Photos. #donebyDrD, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Breast Lift Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic. Viewing before and after images is recommended to ensure you are satisfied with your surgical options.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist breast surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. As a result, Dr Drielsma is highly experienced in working with any number of body types to create natural look results. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
Breast Lift surgery is also one of the most popular methods for rejuvenating the appearance of your breasts, restoring a perky, youthful look. As a result, breast lift procedures are popular among patients who are experiencing breast ptosis due to aging, childbirth and breast feeding, and heavy breasts. Dr Drielsma prefers the Lollipop incision method to ensure the best, natural results possible that matches your physique. Breast lift also helps raise breasts back to a more youthful position, improving the feminine silhouette.
Dr Drielsma operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us