Have your breasts drooped after pregnancy, weight loss, or age? Are your nipples enlarged or over-stretched from breastfeeding? Do you miss your firmer, younger looking breasts? Are you embarrassed or uncomfortable thanks to sagging cleavage, stretched looking skin, and stretch marks?
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Do You Wish You Had Perkier Breasts?
Gravity, skin aging, weight changes and breast feeding can all contribute to sagging and drooping breasts. This can also cause a change in nipple position, forcing them to droop south, rather than facing forward on the breast. This can lead many women to feel less feminine and uncomfortable in their own body. Finding clothing that fits or looks attractive can be difficult with severely drooping breasts, leaving you feeling unattractive and uncomfortable in social and intimate situations.
While it is true that, over time, other parts of your body will droop and lose elasticity, many women find that it is most noticeable in their breasts.
There are three conditions that can result in “sagging breasts”. These are:
Breast ptosis or “ptotic breasts”. This means that the nipple and breast tissue have lost firmness and the skin has lost its elasticity, leading to uncomfortable and unsightly sagging.
Empty Sac Syndrome refers to the condition where the breast has lost fullness due to age, genetics and breast feeding, however the nipple hasn’t fallen in relation to the crease of the breast.
Pseudoptosis is similar to Empty Sac Syndrome where your breasts lack fullness. However in this case the breast lacks fullness above the nipple rather than below it.
- Have your breasts lost their youthful shape and volume?
- Are you bothered by the pendulous shape and position of your breasts?
- When your breasts are unsupported, do your nipples fall below your breast crease?
- Is the tissue and skin of your breasts stretched?
- Are your breasts uncomfortable or asymmetrical?
- Does the look of your breasts make you feel older than you are?
- Do you miss the freedom of not wearing a bra?
- Are you embarrassed by your breasts in social and intimate situations?
Expert Breast Lift Surgery in Sydney!
A Breast Lift – also known as a Mastopexy procedure – can help restore your drooping breasts to a firmer, higher position on your chest wall. If you are happy with your breast and cup size but want higher, firmer breasts without the need for implants, then Dr. Robert Drielsma’s expert Mastopexy procedure might be the best choice for you.
Breast Lift surgery is one of the most popular methods for rejuvenating the appearance of your breasts, restoring a perky, youthful look.
Dr. Drielsma’s Breast Lift procedure focuses on repositioning and lifting the breast, while also tightening the breast tissue and skin to restore your breasts’ perkiness. Even the position and proportion of the nipple and areola can be customised to suit your desired look and preference. Excess skin will also be removed from the breasts during this procedure to ensure the best looking outcome. If you suffer from inverted nipples this can also be fixed during your Breast Lift surgery.
A Breast Lift without implants aims to enhance the natural look of your breasts without adding additional size to the breast area. This, however, relies on your having adequate remaining breast tissue and good skin elasticity. Some woman, who have lost breast tissue and mass may find they need to consider a Breast Lift with Implants.
All surgeries are tailored to match your body and desired outcome. However, most breast lift, or mastopexy, procedures will include:
- Shaping to ensure you have similar sized breasts with better cleavage
- Breasts and nipples relocated higher on your chest
- Tightened breast tissue and skin for a more youthful look
Breast Lift Scarring?
As with all surgeries, there is scarring involved with a Breast Lift procedure. The amount of scarring involved depends on your skin type, tone and the type of incision used. Dr. Drielsma uses the latest Lejour vertical mammaplasty technique – also known as a “Lollipop technique” – a type of incision perfected by Dr. Drielsma. This method reduces the amount of scarring on the breast while still providing tighter skin and lift with superior shape.
Dr. Drielsma can also use a periareolar incision resulting in minimal scarring around the nipple and no scarring on the breast itself. The best choice of incision will be discussed and decided during your consultations.
Breast Lift Before and After Photos
Do you miss the youthful, firm looking breasts you had before age, gravity and/or breastfeeding? If so, you are not alone! Drooping and sagging breasts are common among many women, especially older women, those who have experienced weight fluctuations, and those who have breastfed.
Many women choose a Breast Lift to recreate their firmer breasts and regain their self-confidence. Those who have undertaken this surgery are excited to find they can once again wear clothing comfortably, including bras and swimsuits.BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Breast Lift Surgery Sydney
Dr. Robert Drielsma is a leading Sydney breast lift and mastopexy Surgeon, specialising in world class techniques. His aim is to create beautiful, natural looking breasts that bring your body back into harmony and balance, while achieving your desired look. Dr. Drielsma is available for consultations at Bondi Junction in Sydney, Camden, Wagga Wagga and Canberra.
If you would like to book a consultation or find out more about breast lift or mastopexy surgery, please visit our Contact Page, call 1800 180 777
Breast Lift FAQ
What Should I Do Before Surgery?
You should stop smoking at least 4 weeks prior to your surgical procedure, as well as stopping the use of aspirin and other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) one week before surgery as these drugs can cause blood thinning complications.
How is a Breast Lift Performed?
How Much Downtime is There With a Breast Lift?
What Happens During Recovery?
Is a Breast Lift Painful?
How Long Does a Breast Lift/Mastopexy Last?
Are There Risks?
Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Lift?
How Much Does a Breast Lift Cost?
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
**Results may vary for individual to individual