Dr Robert Drielsma – Lip Augmentation Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Lip Augmentation Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Lip Augmentation procedures in Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Women often wish to enlarge the lips to give a fuller, more attractive appearance and to enhance the margin of the lips. Some women find they are over-painting the lips with lipstick to give the appearance of fuller lips and such women will particularly benefit.
Women unhappy with the thinness of their lips with advancing age are often also seeking this procedure. Over 25 years experience, Dr Drielsma uses three techniques for Lip Augmentation – Lip Filler Injections, Fat Injection, and Dermo-Fat Lip Grafting – to get you the ideal look.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Lip Augmentation Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us