Dr Robert Drielsma – Upper Body Lift Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Upper Body Lift Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s specialist plastic surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
View Dr. Drielsma’s expert work with these real patient Upper Body Lift Before and After Photos. An Upper Body Lift combines an arm lift (brachioplasty), a breast lift (mastopexy) and a side chest lift.
An Upper Body Lift can be performed after massive weight loss from strict dieting, weight loss and bariatric surgery.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)