Dr Robert Drielsma – Upper Body Lift Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Upper Body Lift Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
View Dr. Drielsma’s expert work with these real patient Upper Body Lift Before and After Photos. With over 25 years experience, Dr. Robert Drielsma is a Leading Sydney specialist Plastic Surgeon. Specialising in natural, beautiful results, Dr. Drielsma has a kind and caring approach that will ensure you are comfortable with your plastic surgery experience from consultation to aftercare. An Upper Body Lift combines an arm lift, a breast lift and a side chest lift to give you the body you want!
An Upper Body Lift can be performed after massive weight loss from strict dieting, weight loss and bariatric surgery. Have you fought hard for a slimmer, more youthful body only to find it hidden beneath excess skin and stubborn fat? Then you should consider an Upper Body Lift. This procedure will help you banish unsightly bingo wings and excess skin, giving you the tight, youthful body you desire. You have worked hard for this body, let us help you enjoy it with our tailored Upper Body Lift procedures.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us