Dr Robert Drielsma – Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty) Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty) Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s specialist plastic surgeons.
More examples of Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty) Before and After Photos are available at our clinic.
Individual results may vary. All surgery carries risks.
You should get a second opinion from a qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon before proceeding with surgery.
Dr Drielsma is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty) is a surgical procedure performed to balance the face. In some cases, chin augmentation (Genioplasty) may be performed with other facial procedures or as part of a facial reconstruction.
Dr Drielsma may recommend chin surgery (Genioplasty) to a patient seeking rhinoplasty in order to achieve facial proportion, as the size of the chin may magnify or minimise the perceived size of the nose.
Dr Drielsma also only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
Some patients prefer that we do not post before and after images online. As a result, you will have access to more images during your first consult.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is required – you can’t have a consultation without a GP Referral
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)