Dr Robert Drielsma – Chin Augmentation Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Chin Augmentation Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist facial surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Chin Augmentation Before and After Photos are available at our clinic.
Chin Augmentation is a surgical procedure performed to balance the face. In some cases, Dr Drielsma may perform it with other facial procedures or as part of a facial reconstruction.
Your facial features should be proportionate to each other. As a result, if your lower jaw is set back or undersized, it can portray a weak jaw. By using the correct aesthetic judgement, Dr Drielsma can provide an enhanced jaw profile using chin augmentation procedures such as chin implants and genioplasty.
Further, Dr Drielsma may recommend chin surgery to a patient having rhinoplasty in order to achieve facial proportion, as the size of the chin may magnify or minimise the perceived size of the nose.
Dr. Robert Drielsma is one of Sydney’s expert Plastic Surgery specialists. Further, with over 25 years of experience, Dr. Drielsma’s focuses on natural-look plastic surgery. Enhance your appearance today and get that body you want!
Dr Drielsma also only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
Some patients prefer that we do not post their before and after images online. As a result, you will have access to more images during your first consult.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us