Dr Robert Drielsma – Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s specialist plastic surgeons.
Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) procedures from Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. An arm lift or brachioplasty is a body contouring procedure designed to deal with loose and sagging skin of the arms. Modern brachioplasty practiced by Dr Drielsma for over 25 years involves a combination of radical liposuction with skin only excision and tightening.
View the many before and after results showcased above.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, is an experienced plastic surgeon. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)