Dr Robert Drielsma – Breast Lift with Implants Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Breast Lift with Implants Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Breast Lift with Implants Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic. By viewing before and after images during your consultation helps you make a more informed choice about your surgical options.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist breast surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. As a result, Dr Drielsma is highly experienced in working with any number of body types to create natural look results. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
Breast lift surgery traditionally lifts the ptotic breasts after the effects of aging, child birth and more. However sometimes breasts have also lost fullness as well. As a result Dr Drielsma offers breast lift with implants to lift and enlarge your sagging, drooping breasts. Breast Lift with implants procedures are best for women who not only want to readjust the location of their breasts, but also enlarge them for more balanced proportions. Nipple surgery can also be done during breast lift procedures to get a natural look.
Dr Drielsma also operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us