Bat Ear or Bat Ears – also known as Otoplasty or Protruding Ears, is a condition that causes can extreme protrusion of the earlobe. Further this can cause social discomfort and embarrassment in adults or in children. However, modern plastic surgery is capable of remedying this concern.
Click on the thumbnails below to see before and after photo’s of Breast Augmentation.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
Dr Robert Drielsma is a compassionate plastic surgeon who commonly performs Otoplasty procedures on both adults and children. As a result, he understands how “Bat Ear” deformities can impact a patient physically, mentally and socially. Otoplasty surgery involves pinning the earlobes in order to balance out the ears and head to create an aesthetic improvement.
More before and after image are available in our clinic during your first consultation. Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and appearance with you so you fully understand your options. If you would like to book an Otoplasty consultation, follow the steps below.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us