Dr Robert Drielsma – Rhinoplasty Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Rhinoplasty Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Rhinoplasty is an operation designed to change the appearance and improve the function of your nose. There are several components to your nasal shape that you may wish altered in some way. These include the profile from the side view, the length or width, or the shape of the tip and the nostril openings.
With over 25 years experience Dr Drielams uses two main approaches to rhinoplasty. First, a closed approach is done through the nostrils with no external stitches. Second, an “open” approach which is done via a small incision under the base of the nose. This gives better access to work on the skeleton of the nose an may be preferred when more complicated work is required.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us