Dr Robert Drielsma – Rhinoplasty Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
All post-op photos are taken 3 months following surgery.
Rhinoplasty Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Rhinoplasty is an operation designed to change the appearance and the function of your nose. There are several components to your nasal shape that you may wish altered in some way. These include the profile from the side view, the length or width, or the shape of the tip and the nostril openings.
With over 25 years experience Dr Drielsma uses two main approaches to rhinoplasty. First, a closed approach is done through the nostrils with no external stitches. Second, an “open” approach which is done via a small incision under the base of the nose.
View the many before and after results showcased above.
**Individual results may vary. All surgery carries risks.
You should get a second opinion from an equally qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon before proceeding with surgery.
Dr Drielsma is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
More examples of Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, is an experienced specialist plastic surgeon. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Contact our friendly team 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgical consultation.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is required– you can’t have a consultation without a GP Referral
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)