Plastic Surgery For Men In Sydney
Dr. Robert Drielsma is a Sydney’s Plastic Surgeon, who routinely operates on Men. With over 20 years of experience, Dr Drielsma aims to create an environment for his patients where they are comfortable to ask important questions and be as informed as possible about their procedure.
There are a number of procedures available for men, including procedure that address areas of the face and body. Often, men that choose to undergo plastic or cosmetic surgery, choose to do so because of previous work or sports injury.
Some men may struggle with stubborn fat and excess skin after weight loss. There are a number of plastic surgery options that may help to address these particular areas pf concern and can be discussed with Dr Drielsma during a consultation.
For more information on Plastic Surgery for Men procedures, please click the links below.
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Rhinoplasty for Men
- Chin Enlargement (Genioplasty)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation)
NEXT STEP: Book your initial consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to bring to your consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)