Dr Robert Drielsma – Abdominoplasty Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of abdominoplasty Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s specialist plastic surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of abdominoplasty Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we only show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, is an experienced specialist plastic surgeon. Abdominoplasty procedures remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen to tighten and improve the abdomens muscle wall and function, as well as the appearance and comfort of the abdomen. In general the best candidates for abdominoplasty or a abdominoplasty are women (or men) who are concerned by abdominal loose skin and fat deposits that have not improved after diet or exercise. Further, this procedure is particularly helpful for women who have stretched and excess abdominal skin after childbirth.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
Dr Drielsma operates only from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is required. You can’t have a consultation without a GP Referral
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)