Dr Robert Drielsma – Tummy Tuck Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Tummy Tuck Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Tummy Tuck Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist body contouring surgeon, focusing on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions.
Tummy Tuck procedures remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen to tighten and improve the abdomens muscle wall and function, as well as the appearance and comfort of the abdomen. In general the best candidates for abdominoplasty or a tummy tuck are women (or men) who are concerned by abdominal loose skin and fat deposits that have not improved after diet or exercise. Further, this procedure is particularly helpful for women who have stretched and excess abdominal skin after childbirth.
Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. As a result, Dr Drielsma is highly experienced in working with any number of body types to create natural look results. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
Dr Drielsma operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential. You can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us