Dr Robert Drielsma – Breast Reduction Mammoplasty Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Breast Reduction Mammoplasty Before and After Photos by Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Robert Drielsma.
More examples of Breast Reduction Mammoplasty Before and After Photos are also available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic. Viewing before and after photos also allows you to make a more informed decision about your surgical options.
Breast Reduction Mammoplasty Surgery Sydney, Wagga Wagga and Camden
Large breast can be caused by genetics, weight gain, aging, and many other factors. This can also create a strain on the body, causing other concerns including chronic pain and skin infections. As a result, many women in Australia seek breast reduction mammoplasty surgery.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will also discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are understand your achievable options.
Dr Drielsma also only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a team of surgical support staff.
View the many before and after results above.
**Results may also vary for individual to individual
NEXT STEP: Book your initial consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Also book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may also need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Also book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)