Dr Robert Drielsma – Breast Reduction Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Breast Reduction Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
More examples of Breast Reduction Before and After Photos are also available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Breast reduction procedures in Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. While it is true that many women get surgery to achieve more shapely cleavage, there are equally as many women who desire to reduce the size of their breasts. Larger breasts can also cause many physical, social, and emotional problems.
Using the lollipop short vertical technique, Dr Drielsma delivers the most natural beautiful results while minimising scars as a result. Further, Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist breast surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He also only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
Further, with over 25 years experience and one of the first surgeons in Australia to introduce this innovative technique, you will be very satisfied with the perky, shapely result of Dr Drielsma’s approach. Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. As a result, Dr Drielsma is highly experienced in working with any number of body types to create natural look results. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will also discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you can also achieve.
**Results may also vary for individual to individual
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Also book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Also book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us