A neck lift (platysmaplasty) is an operation designed to address the neck and lower face. This procedure aims to address the effects of sun damage, as well as the natural aging process, which leads to the skin of the face losing its elasticity and tightness.BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Operative procedures, such as a face (rhytidectomy) and neck lift (platysmaplasty), brow lift (browplasty) and blepharoplasty (eye lift) are designed to address excess loose skin as well as underlying tissue layers.
What Should I Bring to my Consultations?
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is required– you can’t have a consultation without a GP Referral
- pre-payment is required to book your consultation – refer to our terms and conditions
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- 2 consultations are required before booking surgery
Individual results may vary. All surgery carries risks.
You should get a second opinion from an equally qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon before proceeding with surgery.