A Neck lift is an operation designed to correct the effects of aging to the neck and lower face. As we get older, the effects of sun damage, as well as the natural aging process, leads to the skin of the face losing its elasticity and tightness. Gravity effects can cause some degree of sagging particularly around the eyes, cheeks, jowl area and neck. Skin wrinkling, laxity, and excess are results of these factors.
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Operative procedures, such as a face and neck lift, brow lift and blepharoplasty (eye lift) are designed to correct these effects by removing and tightening excess loose skin as well as underlying tissue layers. This will smooth facial contours, removing sagging and giving a much more youthful appearance.
After a facelifting procedure you should not expect to look a different person but to look “well” or “refreshed” and receive many compliments when seen again by friends. In order to achieve this, a facelift will involve cleverly placed and hidden incisions or cuts in front and behind the ear and in the hairlines. These incisions are designed in such a way that no one should know you have had the operation.
What Should I Bring to my Consultations?
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
Results may vary for individual to individual