Dr Robert Drielsma – Calf Implants Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Calf Implants Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Calf Implant Before and After Photos are available at our clinic.
Hate the look of your skinny, oddly shaped legs? Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. Explore our amazing Calf Implants Before and After Photos above.
Dr. Robert Drielsma is one of Sydney’s expert Plastic Surgery specialists. Further, with over 25 years of experience, Dr. Drielsma’s focuses on natural-look plastic surgery that will maintain your masculine look. Enhance your appearance today and get that body you want! Calf implant surgery is particularly favoured by men who have been unable to tone their calves through exercise alone.
Calf Implants Surgery helps improve the look of your legs. If you’ve tried working out to get firmer, toned calves but can’t see any results from your hard work, then implants might be your best option. Get back into proportion with Dr. Drielsma’s natural-look surgery today!
Dr. Robert Drielsma is one of Sydney’s expert Plastic Surgery specialists. Further, with over 25 years of experience, Dr. Drielsma’s focuses on natural-look plastic surgery. Enhance your appearance today and get that body you want!
Dr Drielsma also only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us