Are you tired of the physical pain from supporting your large, heavy breasts? Do you find it almost impossible to go bra and clothing shopping? Perhaps you find physical activities uncomfortable or even painful due to your breasts? Do you find you accumulate sweat under your breasts? Are you tired of unwanted attention and even harassment in social situations because of your large breasts? A breast reduction may be your best option.BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Do You Wish You Had More Natural Breasts?
While it is true that many women get surgery to achieve more shapely cleavage, there are equally as many women who desire to reduce the size of their breasts. Larger breasts can cause many physical, social, and emotional problems.
You may find your breasts cause you physical pain and discomfort in the form of chafing, skin infections and rashes, and severe strain to your neck, back and shoulders. Supporting larger breasts can also lead to permanent, unsightly deformations of the skin known as “bra strap grooves”. Exercising – even yoga classes – can be uncomfortable, awkward, or downright painful and impossible.
In social situations, you might find that your breasts attract unwanted attention and even harassment. Crass and insensitive remarks, and even sexual harassment, can lead to embarrassment, confidence issues, social anxiety, and even a reluctance to socialise entirely.
Leading Breast Reduction Surgeon in Sydney!
If this sounds like you, then you might be ready for Breast Reduction Surgery. This is an extremely effective option for solving the many issues caused by naturally large breasts. You will be able to get back to daily living, without the physical pain and social stigma of living with large breasts.
Breast Reduction Surgery focuses on readjusting your breast size, weight, and droopiness, while maintaining a natural breast shape. This leaves you feeling more feminine and more comfortable physically and socially. Your procedure will reduce excess breast fat, remove some breast tissue, and tightening the breast skin. Nipple and Breast Lift surgeries are often included as part of a Breast Reduction to ensure the most natural, perfect breasts possible.
The key improvements patients see thanks to Breast Reduction Surgery include:
- Reduced strain and stress on their neck, back and shoulders
- Less chafing, rashes, and skin infections
- Increased freedom to exercise
- More comfortable bra wear and buying
- Better fitting clothing
- Increased social comfort and confidence
Your Breast Reduction procedure will be customised to suit your body and your needs. However, all Breast Reduction surgeries will take the following into account:
- Your existing breast tissue
- The size and weight of your breasts
- Position of the breast and nipple
- The health and elasticity of your breasts
- Your underlying chest muscles
- The breast size you would prefer
- Your preferred nipple size, appearance, and location
Breast Reduction Surgery Scarring?
It is important to remember that all surgery involves scarring and Breast Reduction surgery is no different. Your ultimate level of scarring will depend on several factors, including the kind of incision used.
Dr. Robert Drielsma specialises in the use of the Lollipop incision technique that aims to give you the best, natural result significantly reducing scarring for a superior cosmetic result. Scars soften and fade to being over 12-18 months after surgery resulting in very acceptable results you will be satisfied with.
Breast Reduction Surgery Before and After Gallery
You are not alone in finding it uncomfortable to go through daily life with supersized breasts. There are many women who choose to undergo Breast Reduction surgery to improve their quality of life. Women who have undergone this procedure have suffered from decades of pain before taking the plunge – and they all wonder why they didn’t do it sooner!
Click the image below to see the amazing transformations of Dr. Drielsma’s Breast Reduction patients.
Breast Reduction Surgery Sydney
Dr. Robert Dielsma is an expert Breast Surgeon who specialises in bringing the size of your chest into harmony with the rest of your body, improving your overall look and even physical balance. Dr. Drielsma is available at Bondi Junction (Bondi Beach), Camden, Wagga Wagga and Canberra.
If you would like to find out more about Breast Reduction surgery or if you would like to book a consultation with Dr. Drielsma please visit our Contact Page or call 1800 180 777.
Breast Reduction FAQ
What Downtime is There for Breast Reduction Surgery?
When will I see Results?
Can Breast Reductions Grow Back?
Will I be able to Breast Feed?
What is the Cost of Breast Reduction?
What Should I Bring to My Consultations?
Are There Risks?
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
- Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure