Many women find that following having their children they have concerns regarding not only their lower bodies (tummy and hips) but also their breasts. So the question arises – “if I’m going to get my nice flat tummy back now that I’m finished having kids, why not have my nice breasts back too.” Concerns go beyond appearance as there may also be issues with rashes under the breasts or tummy overhang, back pain or incontinence. A mummy makeover typically addresses rejuvenation of the abdomen/lower body and breasts.
Typically a mummy makeover is a combination of a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty combined with lipo-sculpture to the hips (or love handles), outer thighs (saddlebags) and inner thigh regions as well as a breast rejuvenation procedure (a breast augmentation, breast lift or breast lift with implants). Dr Drielsma combines other procedures with Mummy Makeover – including facelift, arm lift and inner thigh lift – if necessary.
Operating Time: 7 Hours
Hospital Stay: 3 nights
Recovery Time: Approx. 3 weeks
For a combined procedures such as these, an operation lasting around 7 or more hours in surgery is usually required. Expect a hospital stay of three nights post-surgery and recovery time off work of typically 3-4 weeks. Dr Drielsma customises the scope and suitability of each surgery for each patient following a thorough consultation and examination.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us