Dr Robert Drielsma – Laser Resurfacing Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Laser Resurfacing Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Laser Resurfacing procedures in Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Laser resurfacing is a technique to improve wrinkles, discolorations and acne scars of the face. Resurfacing techniques involve ablation of the epidermis, the superficial layer of the skin, and a variable depth of ablation of the dermis, the structural supportive layer of the skin.
With over 25 years experience, Dr Drielsma uses three techniques for Laser Resurfacing; chemical peeling, dermabrasion, and laser ablation to ensure you are satisfied with your results.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Laser Resurfacing Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
Every women has a unique body shape and overall body proportions. During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us