Click on the thumbnails below to see Labiaplasty Before and After Photos.
Further examples of Labiaplasty Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
If you have excess labial tissue pain or discomfort during sporting activities or pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse you may need a Labiaplasty. With 25 years experience in specialist plastic surgery, Dr. Robert Drielsma’s kind and confidential approach will help you overcome this uncomfortable, embarrassing problem.
Labiaplasty surgery is generally bilateral and can involve a Labia Major reduction or augmentation or Clitoral Hood reduction. You will be assessed during your appointment to see what surgical procedure is best suited to your particular case. You will be in caring, dedicated hands with Dr. Drielsma.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us