Dr Robert Drielsma – Skin Cancer Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Skin Cancer Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Skin Cancer procedures in Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Basal Cell carcinoma (BCC) hence tends to occur most commonly on sun exposed areas of the body in older age groups. They are common on the face including nose, ears and around the eyes. Dr Drielsma has over 20 years experience treating thousands of skin cancers of the face and body generally and offers the highest level of plastic surgical expertise to deliver reliable surgical eradication and cure of these tumours and the best possible aesthetic or cosmetic outcome.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Skin Cancer Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss further information and consider your choices
- Also take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Also speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us