Do you worry that you look older than you feel? Do you miss your firmer, youthful features? Have you always hated your double chin or sagging jowls? Do you dream of a stronger chin, more refined jaw line or narrower nose? Have you always wanted plumper, poutier lips? Or have you always wanted to repair your broken, crooked nose or “bat”-like ears?
Then it might be time you considered Face Surgery.
Face Surgery in Sydney
Dr. Robert Drielsma is Sydney’s foremost Facial Surgery expert, specialising in natural, long lasting results. With over 20 years experience, and renowned for bring some of the leading plastic surgery techniques to Australia, you will be in expert hands with Dr. Drielsma.
Face Surgery procedures can reduce the unwanted signs of aging, smooth out wrinkles and puffiness, refine your jawline, reduce sagging jowls and double chins, lift your brow, eyelids and improve your smile.
If you have suffered for years from genetic issues such as “bat-ears”, a deviated septum or cleft palate, then Face Surgery can help correct this, giving you better quality of life. If you hate looking at your lumpy, crooked nose and similar facial injuries, Face Surgery by Dr. Drielsma can correct this, bringing your face back into natural symmetry.
Dr. Drielsma’s scar minimising surgery creates pleasing, well-balanced and long lasting results with a rejuvenating effect on your skin, eyes and over all facial appearance. Face Surgery is suitable for almost any age, making you look and feel better, regaining your lost confidence. And Dr. Drielsma’s focus on natural results means your friends and family will notice you look happier, more rested, more vibrant, and younger without looking stretched or “over done”.
To find out more about Dr. Drielsma’s Face Surgery procedures, please click one of the links below.
- Facelift Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Eye lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Fat Transfer/Fat Injection
- Chin Augmentation
- Lip Enhancements
- Cheek Implants
- Bat Ear Correction (Otoplasty)
- Cheek Dimple Creation
- Cleft Lip and Palate
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1800 180777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $100 deposit for consultation fee.
- Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with Dr Drielsma or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
Send an Enquiry form today or phone 1800 180 7777 and ask for Deana or Martyna.