Dr Robert Drielsma – Cleft Lip and Palate Photo Gallery
Below are some examples of Cleft Lip and Palate Before and After Photos by Dr Robert Drielsma, one of Sydney’s leading specialist breast surgeons.
Cleft Lip and Palate procedures in Sydney by Dr Robert Drielsma. Cleft lip and Palate is a birth defect that affects approximately one in a thousand newborn children. Hereditary factors are important to this occurrence but often no cause or connection is found. Cleft lip can also involve one or both sides of the lip. With over 25 years experience Dr Drielsma has undergone extensive training in paediatric plastic surgery and in particular surgical management of cleft lip and palate. Surgical management can be undertaken at the Prince of Wales Private Hospital in Sydney.
View the many before and after results showcased above. These are typical, 100% realistic results that you too can achieve.
**Results may vary for individual to individual
More examples of Cleft Lip and Palate Before and After Photos are available at our clinic. These can be viewed during your consultation as some previous patients prefer we show their before and after images in our clinic.
Dr Robert Drielsma, a highly experienced specialist plastic surgeon, focuses on natural-look results that can help you balance your natural proportions. He only operates from accredited major hospitals using only experienced anaesthetists, with a top team of surgical support staff.
During your consultation, Dr Drielsma will discuss your desires and options, ensuring you are informed on your achievable options.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
- Call on 1800 180 777 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with Dr Drielsma by paying the $150 deposit for consultation fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and consider your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request further information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary patient Advisor Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us